Haas Acupuncture offers a variety of services to help return your body to balance. Each of these services may be used independently or in conjunction with each other to meet your health needs.
Acupuncture involves the insertion of fine, sterile needles into specific points to balance the flow of Qi (energy) and the physiological functioning of the body.
- We have an 80% effectiveness rate in treating conditions with acupuncture.
- Most patients can feel a positive change in their condition within the first few treatments.
- Acupuncture is safe and natural therapy that provides long-term relief without side-effects.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Classical formulas, as well as customized herbal combinations, are used to treat your health condition.
- We only prescribe quality controlled, GMP herbal products from prominent herbal suppliers.
- Our herbal prescriptions are dispensed in granule form for easy administration.
Our nutritional counseling can help to educate you on proper nutrition and eating habits from a Chinese medicine perspective.
- Food is medicine: poor dietary decisions can have significant adverse effects on chronic health conditions
- Each individual and condition is unique, and therefore requires specific lifestyle habits for optimum health and healing.
- Dietary recommendations are made during treatments to support your treatment plan.
Chinese Tui Na medical massage is an important adjunctive treatment for physical injuries and other conditions. Specific techniques are used to further open the body and relax the mind.
- Tui Na massage can be performed in short sessions to enhance the recovery of injuries.
- Full body sessions can help to open the joint, improve whole body circulation, and promote relaxation.